Author Topic: Up to 70% discount on The Body Shop products  (Read 2097 times)

Offline MissN

Up to 70% discount on The Body Shop products
« on: June 01, 2014, 07:18:23 PM »
Hi everyone

I'm working part time as a Body Shop at Home consultant. You can try before you buy and have access to exclusive products and discounts not available in store. There are new offers every month and products will be hand delivered to you. I can offer free pamper parties for adults or fun make-over parties for young girls/teens for £10 each. Please send me a message for more information. You can find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006934337110 ("Nicole Thebodyshop Athome").

Offline MissN

Re: Up to 70% discount on The Body Shop products
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 03:21:43 PM »
I'm placing an order this weekend if anyone is interested. Some big offers this week are:

- The countdown to the world cup collection: For £22 you get £47.50 worth of products! It contains mango shower gel, mango body butter, mango lip butter, moringa shower gel, moringa eau de toilette, almond hand and nail cream  and a polishing and filing nail block

- £21.50 discount on the blueberry collection: Usually £41.50 but for £20 you can get shower gel, body butter, body scrub, body lotion and lip butter

- Up to 50% discount on shower gels and body butters (eg you can get a shower gel and body butter for £8 when the body butter alone is normally £13)

- Spend £30 and for only £6 you get £20.50 worth of products from the strawberry collection: body gel, body mist and beautifying oil (which can be used on body, face and hair)