Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
thanks for looking, its not available anymore
A modern one-bedroom apartment (c.650 sqft) available for rent from Early Dec 22 onwards, offering superb accommodation and would suit a young professional or a couple.

Offered fully furnished throughout with wooden laminate flooring, generous storage space and purpose built wardrobes. The apartment benefits from a new boiler and dealing directly with the owner  :) . So PM me if interested. Link below

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/129450575?utm_campaign=property-details&utm_content=lettings&utm_medium=sharing&utm_source=copytoclipboard#/&channel=RES_LET
General Discussion / Re: Rotunda!!!
« Last post by Peter De La Mare on November 03, 2022, 08:25:43 PM »
Some good news, there is now a preservation order on the five trees in the garden. I put in the application in July. See attached. So I will forward this information to the attention of the case officer.

Nicely done sir. 
« Last post by gperowne on November 03, 2022, 02:59:07 AM »
Some good news, there is now a preservation order on the five trees in the garden. I put in the application in July. See attached. So I will forward this information to the attention of the case officer.
« Last post by BuOph on November 02, 2022, 11:42:44 PM »
Does the objection count per household? My husband already done his. Please let me know if can send a separate one, so there will be 2 objections from our address 🤔. Thanks

Pretty sure you can.   You can create your own council login to do so. 

Tomorrow is the last day though.

Thanks Peter
I have submitted my objection 10 mins ago.
« Last post by Peter De La Mare on November 02, 2022, 09:37:37 PM »
I spoke to TH Planning this morning and they tell me they've had 38 online objections to the plans.

Probably a front for Barratt Homes again. 
« Last post by Peter De La Mare on November 02, 2022, 09:36:02 PM »
Does the objection count per household? My husband already done his. Please let me know if can send a separate one, so there will be 2 objections from our address 🤔. Thanks

Pretty sure you can.   You can create your own council login to do so. 

Tomorrow is the last day though. 
« Last post by BuOph on November 02, 2022, 05:06:32 PM »
« Last post by Peter De La Mare on November 01, 2022, 09:55:50 PM »
A petition with 200+ names would really help.
« Last post by geoffv on November 01, 2022, 03:08:38 PM »
I spoke to TH Planning this morning and they tell me they've had 38 online objections to the plans.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10