Author Topic: Fitness training in VQ  (Read 2374 times)

Offline LF22

Fitness training in VQ
« on: December 06, 2017, 03:33:43 PM »
Hi Guys!

I'm a local, qualified fitness trainer living in VQ and just wanted to find out how many people were looking start training around the area? I already have some private sessions around the riverside / basin area, so I just wanted to reach out to any locals that were keen on starting either a group session or 1-1 sessions? I have all of my own equipment and have experience in boxing, Muay thai and general fitness training. Feel free to contact me on here via my email address; luke-finn@hotmail.co.uk. You can also contact me via Instagram @finnfitlondon if you'd like to see a small snippet of what I do!

Many thanks  ;D,

Luke

Offline LF22

Re: Fitness training in VQ
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 05:27:12 PM »

Hi Guys!

I'm a local, qualified fitness trainer living in VQ and just wanted to find out how many people were looking to start training around the area? I already have some private sessions around the riverside / basin area, so I just wanted to reach out to any locals that were keen on starting either a group session or 1-1 sessions? I have all of my own equipment and have experience in boxing, Muay thai and general fitness training. Feel free to contact me on here via my email address; luke-finn@hotmail.co.uk. You can also contact me via Instagram @finnfitlondon if you'd like to see a small snippet of what I do!

Many thanks  ;D,

Luke