Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Classifieds / Double Ottoman Storage Bed with Mattress
« Last post by CJThornton on July 02, 2022, 04:14:42 AM »
Double Ottoman Storage Bed with Mattress. Used but in good condition. Lifts up from the side with plenty of storage space. Collection only from London Docklands Virginia Quay area.  Offering for 60 pounds.
Classifieds / Light Oak Effect 5-Drawer Chest of Drawers for Sale
« Last post by CJThornton on July 01, 2022, 12:47:44 AM »
Light Oak Effect 5-Drawer Chest of Drawers.  Used but in good condition.  A small scuff on the top surface (see second photo).  Fully assembled.  For collection Light Oak Effect 5-Drawer Chest of Drawers.  Used but in good condition.  A small chip on the top surface (see second photo).  Fully assembled.  For collection only - London Docklands area. only - London Docklands Virginia Quay.  Lightweight and easy to move.

Dimensions:

Height:  90cm
Width:  63cm
Depth:  39cm

Handle Finish:  Silver

Offering for ?15.
General Discussion / Re: Whats happening to VQ Basketball Court?
« Last post by Peter De La Mare on June 27, 2022, 09:14:40 AM »
Thanks for the update.  I wasn?t aware VG had any cladding issues. 
« Last post by 586 on June 27, 2022, 09:07:28 AM »
I've been informed that the basketball court will be closed for the next 1 to 1.5 years due to cladding removal works on Explorers Crt.

The works are being done by One Housing Group who is in charge for both Explorers Crt and basketball court and seem to be using it as a mobile workspace for their contractors

« Last post by Peter De La Mare on June 26, 2022, 01:46:08 PM »
Worrying, wouldn?t put it past them to be building more flats.
General Discussion / Whats happening to VQ Basketball Court?
« Last post by 586 on June 26, 2022, 01:05:34 PM »
Doesn't look like they are resurfacing it...

General Discussion / Re: Rotunda!!!
« Last post by MBF on June 24, 2022, 11:02:00 PM »
Email sent and questionnaire filled in.  Thanks for spearheading this, keep it up!

And once the application to the council goes in (which no doubt it will), please send the link again so we can individually raise objections.

Cheers!
« Last post by SJ on June 24, 2022, 09:32:26 PM »
I could be wrong but probably a bit pointless raising concerns with the developer or Concillio? Because they will use your objections to arm themselves with info to put forward a counter argument when they submit their application and to avoid being blind sided? Need to keep an eye out for the tower hamlets application (assume not already done?) and object at that point? But generally I?m not sure councils refuse things like this if in keeping with the development but I?m not sure what the grounds were in the past if previously rejected.
« Last post by mrjelly on June 24, 2022, 09:20:06 PM »
Apologies, I'm a YIMBY
« Last post by Peter De La Mare on June 24, 2022, 07:57:46 PM »
I had a reply from Ben Rogers.

Dear Mr De La Mare,

Thank you for your interest and response to the proposals.

The thoughts and views of those who live in and around the Rotunda building are the focal point of this stage in the proposals - we value your opinions and encourage you to engage.

Just to clarify, these proposals have not been finalised and this is not a done deal. This is a preapplication stage in which City and Suburban Ltd are offering those who are interested the chance to view our proposals, respond with their thoughts and convey what they would like to see from the area. It is the goal of City and Suburban Ltd to gain feedback from residents and those living in the area and take on board these views going forward.

Many thanks

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10