Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Visitor Parking spaces
« Last post by The Dome Ranger on October 01, 2021, 09:28:15 PM »
Last weekend there were 5 Dog vans and 3 Ambulances, along with the smarter scrap vans, taking up spaces.
Occasionally you hear a dog, but have never seen one on patrol yet.

Meanwhile notices have gone up about new Entry Barrier rules, come in to force today.
The barriers at both ends, particularly John Smith Mews, have been a bit too flimsy over the years and always need repairing. A good few years ago they had rising bollards which were a disaster in terms of reliability.

It will be interesting if the new rules stick and make any difference.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Residents,

Unfortunately, in last couple of months we noticed an increase of random cars coming into our Estate which also increased amount of the ASB which we are facing on daily basis and hugely compromise security aspect on our Estate.

To minimalize these situations, we would like to introduce few changes on our Estate starting as below:

ENTRANCE BARIER
- As from Friday, 1st of October, entrance barrier will be close between 5pm and 8am
- As from Friday, 8th of October, entrance barrier will be close all the times

Access to the Estate will be available only by presenting the fob on the reader or by calling Concierge Team. 
Please contact with our Customer Services on 0333 321 4080 if you require fob for the barrier.

VISITORS PERMITS
- As from Friday, 8th of October, all visitors parking permits need to be requested in advance. Permits will be only issued for the cars registered within Concierge Team.

You can simply arrange parking permit for your visitors/ contractors by emailing Concierge Team:  concierge.virginiaquay@firstport.co.uk 

Below information?s will be requested to obtain parking permit: 
-    Full address of your properties
-    Name of visitor/ contractor
-    Reg number of the car
-    Duration of stay

Requests should be sent at least 1 hour before arrival.
Requests for the permits longer than 24h should be sent at least 72h in advance.

General Discussion / damage to flat claim letter for wingfield court
« Last post by haigezzz on September 22, 2021, 05:12:19 PM »
Hello Guys,
just want to check if anyone else (particularly Winfield court) has received a letter from a company called Daylight about the claim for damage to the flat because of the new build development at Land at Blackwall Yard?   
Any view on this?

Many thanks,
General Discussion / Visitor Parking spaces
« Last post by mrangry on September 18, 2021, 03:37:01 PM »
I'm not entirely sure what P4 do apart from manufacture warning signs.
It's getting difficult / impossible to find a visitor space on Sunday as they are all occupied by security dog section and response vehicles. Also of course there is the man that occupies at least three visitor parking spaces that I'm aware of, now has a yellow highway maintenance / storage solution van as well as his long standing ownership of two ambulances one of which almost never moves and is a piece of junk. I'm a bit dubious of First Port's idea to issue full-time parking passes out for security, as they are being misused.
It's a bit odd that P4 targets nice easy targets in the occupiers car parks, but seems to ignore these flagrant breaches of parking regulations.
Great news about the refusal, crazy they let them reapply in the first place on such a minor change in the application.
It also seemed implausible that they had consulted any of the close neighbours.
A simple photoshop image of what the proposed changes would have illustrated what an eyesore it would have been to the front.
If the owners want a larger property to rent out, they probably need to buy a larger property!
Hopefully this will be the end of the craziness. 
Refused again. 

1 - The proposed roof extension, by reason of its excessive height, bulk and design, would form an incongruous and highly visible addition which would significantly and unacceptably disrupt the coherent and uninterrupted roofline of the terrace, to the detriment of the appearance of the host property and the surrounding public realm. As such, the proposal does not comply with the requirements of Part 3(a)(ii) in Schedule 2, Part 1, Class AA.2 of the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 2015 (as amended), and is contrary to policies S.DH1 of the Tower Hamlets Local Plan 2031 (2020).
General Discussion / Re: Mobile phone theme added to forum.
« Last post by Peter De La Mare on September 10, 2021, 09:36:35 AM »
I notice the theme is replacing apostrophes with question marks though, I?ll see if I can fix that
Useful Information / Re: Waste Removal Service Needed
« Last post by Peter De La Mare on September 10, 2021, 07:13:38 AM »
He?ll do it.  He lives on the estate so will be easy to arrange.  I?ll send you his number. 
Classifieds / parking available behind studley court
« Last post by rohankataria on September 09, 2021, 10:48:09 PM »
HI - We have a parking available behind Studley court for rent at ?100 per month.
Please reach out to rohan.kataria@gmail.com if you are interested, thanks
Useful Information / Re: Waste Removal Service Needed
« Last post by Peter De La Mare on September 09, 2021, 10:38:01 PM »
Graham the local handyman might do this for you.  I?ve asked the question, may be morning before I get a reply.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10