Author Topic: Boiler replacement bulk discount  (Read 4235 times)

Offline Robert Dent Heating

Boiler replacement bulk discount
« on: April 21, 2014, 11:05:15 AM »
Dear resident

I write this post with regard to the Powermax Boiler that is installed in the development

As you may be aware the Powermax is coming toward the end of its life and parts are becoming more expensive and harder to source, what with British gas reluctant to fix and insure these Boilers you may be thinking of your options

Quite a few of my customers in V quay who i have done work for have asked me about replacing the Boiler and what options / cost it entails  , and i have carried out a number of replacement Boilers

As i did with the Flue hatch installations i carried out last year i would be willing to offer a Bulk discount for residents who "clubbed together " to have me change the Boiler , thus being able to offer discount on materials and labour cost

Your Boiler may run and run , this post is not a " scare" type of post , but as summer is coming this is the best time to be proactive instead of reactive

You can contact me through this forum or my mobile no is 07815144157

Thank you for your time reading this post

Offline Peter De La Mare

• Administrator
Re: Boiler replacement bulk discount
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 01:17:13 PM »
Rob is replacing my boiler, a great deal and a really trustworthy and reliable engineer. 

Offline Striker

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2021, 01:31:07 PM »
Hi Peter - can you provide some insight into what replacement units (heating unit / hot water storage etc) were installed and how long the process took?

Thanks

Offline Peter De La Mare

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2021, 05:46:58 PM »
Hi Peter - can you provide some insight into what replacement units (heating unit / hot water storage etc) were installed and how long the process took?

Thanks

Hi, Rob gives you a choice of boiler, all have high energy ratings but vary a little in cost.  I chose a Vaillant boiler and the install was just half a day.  My install was very easy being in a townhouse and not requiring any new flue ducting as some flats may need. 
« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 11:17:19 AM by Peter De La Mare »