Author Topic: Estate Agent Recommendation  (Read 2488 times)

delboy

Estate Agent Recommendation
« on: May 18, 2011, 04:59:24 PM »
If you're planning to sell your property I can fully recommend the services of Michael Bailey at Aaron Estates

Having spent two frustrating years listing my property in Studley Court with Foxtons I finally gave up and took a chance with Aaron Estates in Nov 2010 having found his services on this forum.
It was such a refreshing change to find an agent with a more proactive approach and a more positive attitude and not someone just looking to add another listing to their portfolio. Another advantage is the Michael lives in Virginia Quay as well so who better to endorse your property than someone that already lives in the same development.

With me living in Canada, Michael maintained contact at all times and arranged more viewings in 3 months than I had in the previous two years. The viewings resulted in two offers, one which I have accepted and completes this week! Michael has provided a service over and above any other agent I have dealt with and his fee is much more competitive than anyone else. 

Here are his contact details:
t:020 7517 7985 |e:michael@aaronestates.co.uk |www.aaronestates.co.uk

I wish you all well as I bid farewell to 10 years of Virginia Quay.

Del

Offline Peter De La Mare

• Administrator
Re: Estate Agent Recommendation
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 06:41:36 PM »
Yup, he's a awfully nice and helpful chap.  8)

It's nice to have our own Tame Estate Agent onsite, our own version of Top Gear's Stig!  :D

Offline k.blunden

Re: Estate Agent Recommendation
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 09:24:53 PM »
Hi there,

I tried that website but it no longer seems to work.  I presume Aaron Estates is no longer around? :-(

Many thank,

Karen