Author Topic: Looking for a new home for a friendly cat  (Read 1807 times)

niths

Looking for a new home for a friendly cat
« on: December 27, 2011, 11:13:05 AM »
Loveable, friendly tabby, Sawyer (5 yrs) needs a good home

Due to a change in circumstances, I'm looking to rehome my cat. His name is Sawyer, he's a tabby, 5 years old and is up-to-date with all his injections. He's a gentle giant, really loves being around people - he doesn't really sit on your lap but he absolutely loves to play and be stroked, and generally be around people. And he loves to curl up next to you on your pillow. He doesn't bite or scratch (unless provoked like all cats) but is sure to give you a love nibble or two on the foot when you're about to feed him. He hasn't had a huge amount of contact with small kids but my (now) 3 yr old nephew has been to visit a few times and he's always been fine.

Since we took him into our home as a kitten he has been an indoor cat, so in very good condition, but we've known for a while that he'd be much happier if he could run around outdoors so somewhere with a garden would be ideal. He absolutely loves chasing bugs and things that come into the flat I'm sure he'd be a perfect mouse / rat catcher.

I won't charge anything to rehome him, I just want to make sure he goes to a good home.