Author Topic: **Large 2 Bedroom Hi-Spec Flat with River Views: Available for Rent June 2016**  (Read 4068 times)

Offline G-Man

• Real Resident
Spectacular and spacious two bedroom two bathroom riverside apartment in Wotton Court. Fully refurbished property with luminous living space leading to a large private balcony with breathtaking river views from all rooms and a spectacular view of the O2 arena from the balcony. Offered fully furnished throughout with high end flooring, energy efficient lighting, very generous storage space and purpose built wardrobes. Two luxurious bathrooms with jacuzzi bath (family), shower cubicle (ensuite), waterfall taps, atmospheric mood lighting, beautiful Italian porcelain tiling and high gloss bathroom furniture. A separate generously sized kitchen with granite worktop and fitted with integrated appliances. The apartment benefits from secure underground parking, CCTV and 24 hr concierge. Available Mid-June 2016

PM me if interested or leave me your contact details here.

Offline G-Man

• Real Resident
Spectacular and spacious two bedroom two bathroom riverside apartment in Wotton Court. Fully refurbished property with luminous living space leading to a large private balcony with breathtaking river views from all rooms and a spectacular view of the O2 arena from the balcony. Offered fully furnished throughout with high end flooring, energy efficient lighting, very generous storage space and purpose built wardrobes. Two luxurious bathrooms with jacuzzi bath (family), shower cubicle (ensuite), waterfall taps, atmospheric mood lighting, beautiful Italian porcelain tiling and high gloss bathroom furniture. A separate generously sized kitchen with granite worktop and fitted with integrated appliances. The apartment benefits from secure underground parking, CCTV and 24 hr concierge. Available Early/Mid-June 2016

PM me if interested or send message at
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 10:17:31 PM by Peter De La Mare »

Offline G-Man

• Real Resident

Offline G-Man

• Real Resident
Closing this thread, rented out in June

Offline G-Man

• Real Resident
Spectacular and spacious two bedroom two bathroom riverside apartment in Wotton Court. Fully refurbished property with luminous living space leading to a large private balcony with breathtaking river views from all rooms and a spectacular view of the O2 arena from the balcony. Offered fully furnished throughout with high end flooring, energy efficient lighting, very generous storage space and purpose built wardrobes. Two luxurious bathrooms with jacuzzi bath (family), shower cubicle (ensuite), waterfall taps, atmospheric mood lighting, beautiful Italian porcelain tiling and high gloss bathroom furniture. A separate generously sized kitchen with granite worktop and fitted with integrated appliances. The apartment benefits from secure underground parking, CCTV and 24 hr concierge. Available Early/Mid-June 2016

PM me

Offline G-Man

• Real Resident
Becoming available June end 2017. PM me if any interest/query

Offline G-Man

• Real Resident

Offline G-Man

• Real Resident
rented out. thanks