Author Topic: ***Large 2 Bedroom Hi-Spec Flat with River Views: Available for Rent***  (Read 2113 times)

Offline G-Man

• Real Resident
Spectacular and spacious two bedroom two bathroom riverside apartment. Fully refurbished property with luminous living space leading to a large private balcony with breathtaking river views from all rooms and a spectacular view of the O2 arena from the balcony. Offered fully furnished throughout with high end flooring, energy efficient lighting, very generous storage space and purpose built wardrobes. Two luxurious bathrooms with jacuzzi bath (family), shower cubicle (ensuite), waterfall taps, atmospheric mood lighting, beautiful Italian porcelain tiling and high gloss bathroom furniture. A separate generously sized kitchen with granite worktop and fitted with integrated appliances. The apartment benefits from secure underground parking, CCTV and 24 hr concierge. Available January 2018
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62524924.html

PM me if interested or leave me your contact details here.

Offline G-Man

• Real Resident
***Large 2 Bedroom Hi-Spec Flat with River Views: Available for Rent Soon***
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 11:02:49 AM »
This will become available soon (Nov/Dec 2020). If anyone in VQ is interested, please let me know (PM me). The above link is old but gives you a good idea. Will update it soon..

Offline G-Man

• Real Resident